Once you’ve secured the financing you need, it’s time to consider insurance. Knowing what kinds of insurance are available, how much you should have, and understanding what all of those numbers mean is key to getting the best rate and making sure you’re covered no matter what happens.
- What factors affect your car insurance rate, and how can you control them?
- Senior Discounts: Tips for getting the best rates if you’re over 65.
- How can you keep your rates low if you have a teen on your policy?
- What is Gap Insurance, and is it worth the extra cost?
- What should you do if you’ve been in an accident?
- The 5 most important factors affecting your insurance costs.